What are common cases that a Personal Injury Lawyer sees?
If you have been in an accident and gotten injured due to the negligence of someone else, you should hire an experienced Personal Injury Claim Lawyer at the Law Offices of Brett C. Drouet to assist you in recovering all damages that you could be owed. While this is not an exhaustive list, a Personal Injury Law Firm can help you if you have been a victim in any of the following:
- Vehicle accidents, including motorcycle and truck accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Mass transportation accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Animal bites
- Premises liability
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
If you have been the victim of an accident and think you might have a Personal Injury Lawsuit, a Personal Injury Lawyer from the Law Offices of Brett C. Drouet will help you recover all the damages that you are owed. If you are located in California, call our Los Angeles office at (626) 644-1755 or our Carlsbad office at (619) 844-6448 for a consultation.
- I Was Hit And Injured By A Driver Who Was Under The Influence Of Drugs Or Alcohol. How Will That Affect My Personal Injury Claim?
How will a Personal Injury Lawyer help me if I am injured in an accident in California?
The actions of a Personal Injury Settlement Attorney will vary depending on the specifics of your individual case and the type of claim you have. Some things that an Injury Accident Lawyer might be able to do for you are:
- They will investigate your claim and gather the necessary evidence. A Personal Injury Lawyer would not want to waste your time or theirs if they do not think you have a winning case. To win your case, your experienced Personal Injury Lawyer will collect any evidence to support your case and prove that the other party’s negligence contributed to your injury.
- Your Personal Injury Claim Lawyer will negotiate with any involved insurance companies. Insurance companies will try to save as much money as possible, but an expert lawyer can represent you and negotiate an appropriate settlement on your behalf.
- They will send demand letters to insurance companies. After investigating and calculating damages to be recovered, your lawyer will send letters stating the facts of your case and demanding damages that you are seeking for the injury caused by the plaintiff’s negligence.
- Your lawyer will prepare pleadings if the insurance company denies your claim. They will file a complaint against the defendant, setting out legal arguments that show the defendant’s responsibility in the claim. The defendant will have 30 days to respond to the complaint.
- Your experienced Personal Injury Lawyer will also represent you in court if your case goes to trial.
Do you still have questions for a Personal Injury Lawyer? If so, an experienced lawyer from the Law Offices of Brett C. Drouet can answer all your questions and assist you in your Personal Injury Lawsuit. If you are located in California, call our Los Angeles office at (626) 644-1755 or our Carlsbad office at (619) 844-6448 for a consultation.
Call For A Free Assessment